New Content and Feature Update
Several changes have been made to enhance gameplay, and make it easier to play on mobile.
- New Mounts, one purchased via store, and two obtainable in game
- New Outfit, male and female, by collecting items
- 77 Houses added. Only at Panuk and Lunera right now, while under testing.
- Can stack 3 items each sqm.
- Type "/house" to open the details of the house you are in front of.
- Only accessible by the owner, no invitation system to avoid Scams.
- There is a description at the /house screen on how the system works.
New Hunting Assistant:
- Based on your own feedback, from thre reality i see from players and what would make gameplay better
- Less Repetitive strain injury. More free spaces for hotkeys
- The test results have been very pleasure, at first it may sound like too much easy, but while facing an challanging hunt, you will understand it.
- The goal is to make gameplay better, we all know that pressing 200x mana potions is not the most fun part of the game. Anyway, we will be testing it and checking feedback about the features
- Repeat last attack - Repeat last spell/wave, in some cases, for a few turns. Avoids spamming keys. Area Spells (except twist rages) are not repeated. Only for mobs
- Auto potions - Setup one pot for mana, one for health. Doesn't auto cast healing spells, it is your job.
- Auto Hurry, Mana Block, Regeneration
- This feature is optional, paid in gems with a voucher, and stays active for all characters in the account.
- Rune stack 200 items
- Separated cooldown for healing and support spells
- New spells Detonation for mage, and Blizzard for Healers
- Rune and spell range adjusted
- Knight spell regeneration gets stronger as you advance, being based on your total HP.
- Logout protection changed, you will stay online for 10 seconds after disconeccting during combat. BE CAREFUL
- Paladins - Flare bolts damage increase from 4 to 5. This is not such a small change as it may look like. Crit all targets in Flare bolts.
- Spell Hurry doesn't cancel paralyze effects anymore. Only healing spells.
- Increase regen for Enchanted Boots
New battle list:
- Filter player, monster, guild members. Allows to order by critearia, range, hp, etc.
- The list can be resized (although it may be hard to click at the corner)
- Highlighted Target controll. Target selection with precision. Can be bound to a key/button (controller) to change the highlighted target. Allows controller users to interact with PVP withouth clicking the screen.
- Last target controll. The game rembers your last target, monster or player. Keeps this info even when going up/down stairs. Can be bound to a key/button (controller) to attack/stop attacking last target.
Mana and HP Arcs
- Distance and size settings
- Allows walk by clicking touchpad position, not just by dragging
- To use a format closer to the old one, use "Hidden" Style with "Disable Walk by Dragging Screen" off
- Increase mob amount and unifying caves Gs and Tiger Panuk
- Show "(Boss)" on task hud when at kill the boss step
- Blink mana bar when mana block is about to wear off. Change color when mana block is active
- Way to Panuk daily boss slightly easier
- Boss Dying Duty has better drops
- Changed loot from Library bosses, low level items exchanged by better ones. Check wiki
- Added pricese description for some NPCs that have mount missions
- Red skull time changed from 25 to 7 days
- Higher Camara distance limit
- Added feedback msg when hunting mode is active
- All walls changed to fix some visual issues. It may take a while to get used to id, but it's cool after you get used to it
- Added walk through NUMPAD (when chat off)
- Highlight selected checkbox's
- Removed some unecessary settings
- Adjust afk disconnect when playing in controller
- Several performance improvements. Some changes are really agresive, so let me know if you notice any unwanted behavior.
- Several bugfixes
Timed Spawn Bosses are now stronger and have damage resistances
Increase diagonal movement speed
Implemented TIER ZERO tasks (NPC Bat Tasks)
- No boss, with task points as reward.
- Maximum task points allowed 10.
Add "Show confirmation in Store Supply Purchase"
Add "Force Aim on Area Spells"
"Always use aim" Changed to "Use Aim on Spells When not Targeted"
Add current tasks on hud ("Show Task on Hud")
Fix hp bar being drawn behind other players names
Exp boost can be purchased if you have less than 10 minutes
- Add Fullscreen (alt+enter)
- Add confirmation on Exit
- Default keymapping as WASD
- Controller R2 and L2 are now handled as buttons
Add Key Mapping
Add Different sound for damage when mana block is active
Add Show Mana Bar option
Changed Dwarves Task Points reward
Add Orc Rampage to Orcs task
Change level for Blast and Ball Runes
Change Demonation Time to 10 minutes
Fix Death Splat
New Server South America!
- Release date April 10th 2023
- Transfer Blocked - No character can be transferred to or from this server
- We will add one more character Slot to the account